We understand that parenting is a difficult job, and we want to help. Vanessa Behan is a safe, confidential place for anyone who may be experiencing a crisis and needs a helping hand. What is the definition of “crisis”? Anything that keeps you from taking care of your child as well as you would like. Only parents who love their children very much find the courage to ask for help.
Here a just a few reasons why we are here:
- If there is not a safe place for your child to stay while you resolve personal problems.
- If you are not capable at this time of taking care of your child as well as you would like.
- If you have an important appointment but no one to watch your kids.
- If your life’s problems are becoming unbearable and you are taking them out on your child, or you feel like you might lose control.
- If you or a member of your family has a medical emergency or you are expecting the birth of a child and do not have a safe place for your child.
- Learn more about how to use Vanessa Behan.
- You can also sign up for a free parenting class.