Parent Education Classes
The Vanessa Behan Crisis Nursery offers a series of 8-week parenting classes at various times during the year. In these sessions, you will learn about:
- What to expect from your child
- Child development
- Positive discipline
- Anger and stress management
- And much more…
- Saturday, 10am -12pm (May 4th - June 29th)
- The classes are free and open to the public.
- A limited amount of free child care is offered on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Registration is required and classes fill quickly so parents are encouraged to call early to enroll.
Registration begins April 8th!
Call 509.535.3155 to sign up! Click here
to learn more about other parenting class offered in the community.