Vanessa's Promise Tours
You're Invited! Come Experience our Mission at Work!
In 1987 the founders of the Vanessa Behan Crisis Nursery made a promise that the Spokane community would have a place where children would be safe and protected during times of family turmoil or crisis. Today, Vanessa Behan provides 24-hour emergency care, parent education classes, a 24-hour crisis call-line, and basic essential among may other things to strengthen thousands of families in our community.
Now, the community has the opportunity to see first-hand how we are keeping children safe and making families stronger by attending a “Vanessa’s Promise” tour. The one-hour tours are generally offered the second Wednesday and fourth Tuesday of each month at 4:00 p.m.
“All our volunteers and nearly all of our funding come from right here in our community, and this facility truly belongs to them,” said Executive Director Amy Knapton. “We want these people to come here and see their support in action.”
Space for each tour is limited and reservations are required. Below is a schedule of our 2013 tours. Please call call 509.535.3155 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
to reserve your spot for a tour today!
Vanessa’s Promise Tours 2013
(Typically, the 2nd Wednesday and 4th Tuesday of each month)
* indicates months where the tour dates do not follow the typical pattern
due to a holiday or scheduled event.
- January: Wednesday the 9th, Tuesday the 29th*
- February: Wednesday the 13th, Tuesday the 26th
- March: Wednesday the 13th, Tuesday the 26th
- April: Wednesday the 10th, Tuesday the 23rd
- May: Wednesday the 8th, Tuesday the 28th
- June: Wednesday the 12th, Tuesday the 25th
- July: Wednesday the 10th, Tuesday the 30th
- August: Wednesday the 14th, Tuesday the 27th
- September: Wednesday the 11th, Tuesday the 24th
- October: Wednesday the 9th, Tuesday the 22nd
- November: Wednesday the 13th, Tuesday the 26th
- December: Wednesday the 4th*, Tuesday the 17th*